De Villiers are well known in the property industry for our Residential Loan Valuations on behalf of Banks and Finance companies but it is worth noting we also provide a number of the following Residential surveys:-
- Home Buyers Survey and Valuation (HSV) (also known as a Home Buyers Report):- A survey completed to a standard format set out by the RICS. It is most suitable for conventional built properties built within the last 150 years or purpose built or converted flats. It focuses on the urgent matters needing attention. A Home Buyers Report includes details of the general condition of the property, any major faults/problems, damp tests, valuation for insurance purposes and the value of the property on the open market.
- Residential building survey:- A comprehensive inspection of a property reported in a style to suit the property and your specific requirements. It is more suitable for Listed/Older Properties and Buildings that have had extensive alterations or that you plan to renovate.
- Party Walls:- De Villiers can deal with the service of all relevant notices under The Party Wall Act 1996; the making of necessary appointments and to agree matters leading to the publication of an appropriate Party Wall Award in accordance with the provisions of the Act. Clients, upon inquiry, will receive an initial detailed appraisal of their rights and obligations under the Party Wall Act.
- Insurance Appraisals:- De Villiers will provide insurance valuations on either residential or commercial property. We will provide the client with a detailed report offering the assurance that the appraisal will result in an accurate rebuilding assessment of your property at today’s build prices.
- Litigation / Expert Witness:- De Villiers surveyors have provided dispute resolutions over many years dealing with professional negligence, matrimonial disputes, boundary or construction issues.
For further information please call 020 7887 6009 or complete the contact us form and we will contact you.